After college days, I have started exploring extensively. First reason, done with the studies and second is Job pays you to travel on weekends. Later, Travel became my most expensive hobby.
Recently, I have started to jot down my experiences. Till now, I was exploring adventure locations or luxury locations adventurously. Undoubtedly, Trekking and hiking across India takes the major chunk if I dig into the past. Obviously, that’s the most favourite till date. Secondly, bike rides and road trips by car across Indian terrain. I have been to almost all parts of India, stayed there, enjoyed the festivals. No doubt, India is colourful country but these words got gravity in my dictionary after exploring it. Sometimes, if someone asked, it really gets difficult to recollect the exact information about particular place, fort, city, hotels or best sightseeing options. So for that reason, I have started writing down my experiences. Also, series of a complete travel guides to plan your vacation. Nowadays, if my friends and family members ask me about any place that I have been to then I just throw back a link of complete travel guide of that place.
Here is the list of my travel blogs
- Kolad River Rafting
- Kalsubai trek – highest peak of Maharashtra
- Irshalgad trek – an easy trek near Mumbai
- Dudhsagar Waterfalls – a trek on tracks
- Kaas Plateau – a complete travel guide
- Sadhana Misal – famous food joint in Nasik
- Team building games – for corporate
- Dudhsagar waterfalls – a complete guide to visit
- Shrivardhan Beach Resort – Wood Villas